Tuesday 26 October 2010

Cheryl v Dannii: In Knots

I love a Little Black Dress as much as the next girl, but it was a welcome change to see a much needed burst of colour on show this Saturday.
Dannii sported another stunning Victoria Beckham design - this time a royal blue fitted number with knotted shoulder detail. I also loved Cheryl's choice of a nude HMH couture gown with twist knot front, although I'm not sure that the pale pink hue particularly complimented her skin tone and hair colour.
It was not just the colour of the dresses that caught my attention - as Cheryl seemed to have been sharing out her hair dye amongst the girls in her category. Rebecca, Treyc and Cher all had a red tint to their hair which was more than a little bit reminiscent of their mentor - or maybe they were just mourning the loss of Storm Lee in last week's vote.

1 comment:

  1. I don't actually watch X Factor so I love posts like this- what they're wearing is pretty much the only thing I'm interested in. I love that colour on Dannii but I'm not mad about the style and although I like the style of Cheryl's dress, I think she looks a lot better in brights and this isn't a great shade on her.

    ReplyDelete