Sunday 10 October 2010

Cheryl v Dannii: The Lace Wars




Week one of the live shows and Simon told us to 'embrace the madness' - but sadly the outfits weren't the showstoppers that I had been hoping for. Both Cheryl and Dannii went for lace on the night - with Dannii wearing a white lace shift with peaked shoulders by J'Aton Couture, and Cheryl showing off those fab pins in a Daniel Vosovic asymmetric black mini dress with lace trim. I think Dannii has to be my winner this week because I like the mix of contemporary shape with traditional fabric, although I wasn't too keen on the length. Had this dress been a floor length gown it would have looked amazing - especially if the lower half of the skirt was left sheer.

Image from http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/photos

No comments:

Post a Comment