Wednesday 27 July 2011

Christmas Comes Early

It may be 151 days 'til Christmas, but I just might have to start writing my list for Santa a little early this year. I'm feeling all festive after seeing the gorgeous gifts on display at Debenhams' Christmas press show yesterday.















With fashion, beauty, toys, accessories and homeware all showcased you can rest assured that Debenhams will have everything your family needs for a truly fabulous festive season. At the top of my wish list is a Jasper Conran handbag (pictured above right) - fingers crossed that I'll wake-up to find this beauty under my tree on Christmas morning! But who am I kidding that I'll be able to wait that long - I'll be straight out to treat myself to an early xmas pressie as soon as they hit stores in September.

I was very excited to hear that Roksanda Ilincic is the latest designer to collaborate with the high-street favourite. Fashion Eds everywhere are already raving about the black lace midi dress with plunging neckline (pictured below right). Guaranteed come Christmas every fashionista worth her salt will want to hang around the mistletoe wearing this knock-out number!







The event also saw the launch of Ruby Hammer's new range of make-up, Ruby Recommends. These are great products at really affordable prices and make perfect girly gifts. Look out for the range in store from September.


It's too soon to say Happy Christmas, so I'll leave it at Happy Shopping for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment