Thursday 29 March 2012

Celebrating 10 years of NewGen

Topshop have been supporting the best of young design talent for 10 years, and to celebrate they asked 20 past NewGen recipients to design a collection of limited edition t-shirts.

Who could turn down the chance to own a piece of Erdem, Marios Schwab or Ashish for £30? Certainly not me! Here are a few of my favourites - but can you guess which design is now hanging in my wardrobe?


















Yes, I'm now the proud owner of an Erdem toile de jouy print t-shirt with lace peter pan collar - but which design will you choose? Don't forget, £7 from the sale of each t-shirt goes straight to Centrepoint - a charity dedicated to giving young homeless people a future.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I'm in love with the Erdem t-shirt too, I want!! Following your blog would love it if you followed back too

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete