Thursday 21 June 2012

Discover London with SalesGossip Shopping Walks

It's true - I do love London! With some of the best shopping in the world, what's not to love?


There are so many amazing department stores, designer boutiques, independent shops and pop-up sales - the only problem can be finding the best places that lie off the beaten track, and I've still got a lot of places to explore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, shopping on Oxford Street can feel like groundhog day. Every few steps you've got another branch of H&M followed by yet another branch of Zara. So I'll definitely be trying out SalesGossip's series of London Shopping Walks this summer.

Produced in collaboration with Trip Stylist, the guides of Carnaby Street & Soho, Shoreditch, Savile Row, Covent Garden, Marylebone & Primrose Hill, and Knightsbridge each include clear instructions on how to get there along with handy maps - so even I couldn't get lost! The routes take you to recommended shops and even tea stops.


If you're going to be visiting London for the Olympics, the Shopping Walks offer the perfect way to see more of the city. Take a look and choose the one that suits your style...

As for the personalised tea cup, it's £15.99 from www.justengraved.co.uk.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    crystal awards and trophies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    crystal awards and trophies

    ReplyDelete