Thursday 3 January 2013

January Sales: Kurt Geiger

For any self-respecting shopaholics who love a bargain, January is always the ultimate time to buy. For the past couple of years we may begun to see sales starting before Christmas, but many retailers still hang on waiting for the hoards of New Year's shoppers to come in and clear the shelves.

Working for a website like SalesGossip means I always get to hear about all the latest tempting sales and offers, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to share my January sales savings with you. First up it's Kurt Geiger.

Now, designer shopping outlets may offer amazing discounts all year round, but that doesn't mean you should neglect them for January sales. Oh no - this is the time to cash in on extra savings. Kurt Geiger have recently opened a store at the East Midlands Designer Outlet, so I couldn't wait to take a look. On the day I visited there was a special promotion with all Kurt Geiger shoes and boots reduced to £39 or less, but that's not all! It was the accessories that caught my eye. I bought a leopard print clutch bag for £8 (was £30), a Jerry bracelet for £3 (was £40), and best of all I found a multi-chain Jinette bracelet for just £1 (was £40).


Not bad, ey!






No comments:

Post a Comment