Monday 14 January 2013

Statement Necklaces

Ok, so I missed a trick not buying Zara's eagle necklace when I had the chance (they're now being sold on ebay for three times the price), but there are plenty more fish in the sea when it comes to statement styles this season!


Every fashionista's best friend, a statement necklace is by far the easiest way to style-up a simple outfit. Very Gossip Girl, I've lost count of the times I've used a chunky, ethnic style necklace to transform a boring jeans and t-shirt combo.

If you're thinking of buying an investment piece, Mawi is a must - but there are great options on the high street too. Look out for neon paste set styles ready for summer - and the bigger the better, I say - but one is enough. I pity the fool who'd layer this lot up for a Mr T look - just think how heavy they'd be!



Personally, I've gone for this big ol' hunk of H&M (£17.99). I couldn't possibly let a £5 off voucher they had given me go to waste, now could I?!


No comments:

Post a Comment