Wednesday 19 June 2013

Seduced By Summer Sales

Once again proving that good things come to those who wait, I've finally got my mitts on this scarf print panel jumper that I've had my greedy eyes on for ages. Reduced from £40 - £25 at the Warehouse sale I couldn't resist.

Just to make us feel like summer really has been and gone summer sales are popping up everywhere at the moment - and it's not just high street stores getting in on the act early.

Harrods have kicked off their summer sale with a flash-mob of dancers performing outside the iconic London store, whilst down the road at Harvey Nics they've got in trouble for their sale ads - again.

Following the January sale campaign which featured women who appeared to have wet themselves with excitement, the summer sale ads feature headless chickens. Try to stay calm...















Don't lose your head - for a full rundown of the latest summer sales, head over to SalesGossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment