Monday 29 July 2013

Dead Romantics

Today I went along to see what's in store at the new Elkin pop-up shop - now open at Kingly Court off Carnaby Street - and came away with this gorgeous Dead Romantics friendship bracelet in power ballad black, (£35, pictured below). A fiendishly addictive collection of friendship bracelets, I struggled to choose between the rainbow of colours available - so I went for the ever practical option. It looks great next to my rose gold watch, but I know I'm going to want pile on loads more in different colours...






















If you're tempted to start your own Elkin jewellery collection, make sure you visit the lovely Eliisa and team in store before 4th August. Don't forget, if you can't make it down you can still find lots of skull jewellery on the brand new Elkin website.

No comments:

Post a Comment