Monday 12 August 2013

Plantagenet Plaits








I don't know what I'm going to do with my Sunday nights once The White Queen inevitably reaches the end of its run this week - but perhaps I could spend some time practising plaiting my hair? If you've managed to prise your eyes away from the beautiful York brothers (swoon) you'll have noticed some pretty amazing hair-dos on display - including multiple fishtail plaits and even Princess Leia style buns.












Over the past weeks we've seen Elizabeth Woodville and Anne Neville positively fighting it out over who can have the most elaborate plaits - calling for the longest real-hair wigs ever made for TV. My own hair has now reached waist length, so at least I shouldn't have any trouble there. Now, whatever did I do with those old crimping irons?

No comments:

Post a Comment