Saturday 7 September 2013

Step Out in Silver Shoes

It seems all I do is wax lyrical about Zara these days, but I figured one more post won't tip the balance too much... well not when we're talking about shiny new shoes!

I can honestly say I haven't worn a pair of silver shoes since way back in the 90s, when I had a pair of square toed sling backs that even my best friend told me were hideous - but I think the time may have come for me to tentatively dip my toes back into the glistening silver waters.

These super shiny pointed moccasins from Zara (£25.99) have definitely brought out my inner magpie. What can I say? I guess shiny things just have the power to cast a spell over some people.

A pair of sparkling slippers certainly never did Cinderella any harm - or Dorothy for that matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment