Monday 7 October 2013

Kate Moss' Miss Whiplash Moment

Do you reckon Kate Moss has been reading Fifty Shades of Grey? I think she's more of a The Beautiful and the Damned kinda gal myself, but either way it certainly looks like she's developed a penchant for whips! This is the second time in as many months Kate's been spotted sporting this whip in hand belt. I don't know where she found it but I'm hoping something similar will feature in her new collection for Topshop.


Yes, that's right - if you haven't already heard Kate Moss has been welcomed back into the Topshop fold with wide open arms. After a three year break, Kate is set to return with a new collection for the high street giant in April 2014 and speaking of the partnership Philip Green said: "I am personally thrilled that Kate wanted to come back to Topshop to work with us again. The first time around was such a lot of fun, and she has been sorely missed". Here, here! In my eyes Kate can do no wrong - but maybe that's something to do with her being a fellow Ms Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment