Monday 23 December 2013

Dear Santa...

With just 2 days to go the countdown to Christmas is well and truly on! Today's the day those hapless boys who haven't a clue what to buy all rush out to the shops. For me the prep is over with all gifts bought and wrapped, and whilst I sit snuggled up in a blanket watching Love Actually for the umpteenth time Santa should be busy loading up his sleigh - not wandering aimlessly around department stores. At least that's one man we can rely on to provide the perfect presents!

Now I've been a very good girl all year, but something tells me I'm not going to find Prince Harry holding a cute puppy under the tree this year - but that said anything is possible at Christmas!

Honestly I'll be happy with some Jimmy Choo perfume and a Liberty scarf. Merry Christmas and I hope you get everything on your Christmas wish list. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment