Saturday 25 January 2014

A Taste for Tartan

Happy Burn's Night! Whilst I know many people will be celebrating the birth of Scotland's greatest poet by dancing a reel, eating piping hot haggis or sipping a tot of single malt, tartan's more to my taste when it comes to Scottish exports.

On a cold January night what could be better than curling up in front of a log fire wrapped up in something warm and tartan - especially given that plaid has been one of this season's sartorial success stories. I'll concede that a bright red tartan suit suit may be a step too far (I'm looking at you, Matthew McConaughey), a subtle navy and green plaid jacket is just the ticket.

Bikers, you can keep your leather - I've found this woollen Zara jacket in a wearable yet chic a navy and green plaid.

Reduced from £69.99 - £22.99, it's a great buy for all you tartan lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment