Friday 25 April 2014

Shopaholic Star Buy: H&M Swing Top

Mooching around Selfridges, begrudgingly walking on past the queue of cashed-up people patiently waiting to get past the velvet rope and into Chanel, I found solace in H&M. I'd got a 25% off voucher with last month's Glamour, so thought I may as well spend it!

The very first thing to catch my eye was this cropped, crepe swing top with sweetheart neckline (£29.99), and needless to say reader, I bought it!

The well-cut, vintage style top doesn't at all scream 'high street', and its simplicity means it will work equally well dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with jeans. It's sure to become a staple this summer.

I thought maybe the H&M voucher I had wouldn't be valid in the Selfridges concession, but it was - and the staff were very helpful answering questions, finding items and offering styling tips to me and the fellow shoppers sheltering in Selfridges on what was a very wet evening in Oxford Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment